In compliance with current legislation, Anastasio Martinez León (hereinafter also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, 2007, approving the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in Anastasio Martinez León is: Anastasio Martinez León, holder of Tax Identification Number: 48546092S , whose representative is: Anastasio Martinez León (hereinafter, Data Controller). Your contact information is as follows:
Calle tío viruta n2 1DAlcantarilla (30820), Murcia, Spain
Contact telephone number: +34633682948
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Delegate (DPD)
The Data Protection Officer (DPD, or DPO for its acronym in English) is responsible for ensuring compliance with the data protection regulations to which Anastasio Martinez León is subject. The User may contact the DPD designated by the Data Controller using the following contact details: email@example.com, +34633682948.
Personal Data Registry
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Anastasio Martinez León through the forms provided on its pages will be incorporated and processed in our files in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Anastasio Martinez León and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms filled out by the User, or to respond to a request or query from the User. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in Article 30.5 of the RGPD applies, a register of processing activities is kept which specifies, according to its purposes, the processing activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data shall be subject to the following principles contained in Article 5 of the RGPD and in Article 4 and following of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times after fully transparent information of the purposes for which personal data are collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data will only be kept in such a way as to allow the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by Anastasio Martinez León are both identifying data and special categories of personal data within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR and Article 9 of the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
Special categories of personal data include data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning the sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person.
For the processing of special categories of personal data, the explicit consent of the User for one or more specific purposes will be required in any case.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Anastasio Martinez León undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Web Site.
In the occasions in which the User must or may provide his/her data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, he/she will be informed in case the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data is used
Personal data are collected and managed by Anastasio Martinez León in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to respond to a request or inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used for commercial, personalization, operational and statistical purposes, and activities related to the corporate purpose of Anastasio Martinez León, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses to which the collected information will be put.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 2 years, or until the User requests their deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period for which the personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
Google Spain Sl – Plaza Pablo Ruiz Picasso, 1, 28020, Madrid, Madrid – B63272603
Facebook Spain Sl. – Paseo Castellana, 35 – B, Madrid, 28046, Madrid – B85759330
Zoho Corporation B.V. – Beneluxlaan 4B 3527 HT Utrecht The Netherlands – NL855264263B01
In the event that the Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the data is intended to be transferred, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision of the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of Articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by Anastasio Martinez León. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing, and the processing will only be considered lawful to the extent that the parents or guardians have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Anastasio Martinez León undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Web Site has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because Anastasio Martinez León cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of security of personal data occurs that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data means any breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of, or unauthorized disclosure of or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights deriving from the processing of personal data
The User has over Anastasio Martinez León and may, therefore, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the RGPD and in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of accessThis is the User’s right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Anastasio Martinez León is processing his/her personal data and, if so, to obtain information about his/her specific personal data and the processing that Anastasio Martinez León has carried out or will carry out, as well as, among other things, the information available about the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for said data.
- Right of rectification: This is the User’s right to have his or her personal data that proves to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete, modified.
- Right of deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): This is the User’s right, unless otherwise provided by law, to obtain the deletion of his or her personal data when such data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing and the processing has no other lawful basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with the processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a minor under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Controller, taking into account the technology available and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for deletion of any link to such personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: This is the User’s right to limit the processing of his or her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when he/she contests the accuracy of his/her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller his/her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another Data Controller. Whenever technically possible, the Controller will transmit the data directly to the other Controller.
- Right of opposition: This is the User’s right not to have his or her personal data processed or to cease the processing of such data by Anastasio Martinez León.
- Right not to be not to be the subject of a decision based solely on treatment automated, including profilingThe right of the User not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of his or her personal data, including profiling, unless otherwise provided for by law.
Thus, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-www.Anastasio Martinez León.com”, specifying:
- User’s name, surname and copy of ID card. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the ID card may be substituted by any other legally valid means of proof of identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request you are making.
This application and any attachments may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail address:
Calle tío viruta n2 1DAlcantarilla (30820), Murcia, Spain
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to websites of third parties other than Anastasio Martinez León, and which are therefore not operated by Anastasio Martinez León. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way his personal data is being processed, he shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information relating to the preferences determined by the User during his/her visit to the Website in order to recognize him/her as a User, and to personalize his/her experience and use of the Website, and may also, for example, help to identify and resolve errors.
Information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Web Site, the pages viewed, the time spent on the Web Site, and the sites visited just before and just after the Web Site. However, no cookie allows this cookie to contact the User’s telephone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User’s private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the User to personally give that information to the server.
Third party cookies
These cookies are used and managed by external entities that provide Anastasio Martinez León with services requested by Anastasio Martinez León to improve the Website and the user experience when browsing the Website. The main purposes for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and to analyze browsing information, i.e., how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place where the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users accessing, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser used, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Web Site, and to detect new needs in order to offer Users the best quality Content and/or service. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and reports on Web Site trends are prepared without identifying individual users.
You can obtain more information about cookies, privacy information, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. at the following link(s):
Google Analytics – https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es
Facebook Pixel – https://www.facebook.com/business/help/471978536642445?id=1205376682832142
Zoho Corporation – https://www.zoho.com/salesiq/cookies-policy.html
The entity(ies) in charge of providing cookies may transfer this information to third parties, if required by law or if a third party processes this information for such entities.
Social media cookies
Anastasio Martinez León incorporates plugins for social networks, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social media cookies may be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to find out about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of personal data. The links to these privacy and/or cookie policies are provided below for information purposes only:
Disabling, rejecting and deleting cookies
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on November 24, 2021 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD) and to Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.